19 Oct Bioinicia selected as finalist for the European commission´s “Innovation Radar Prize”
We are delighted to announce that Bioinicia has been selected as one of 50 finalists for the European Commission´s “Innovation Radar Prize 2018” for the category of “Best early stage innovation”. This prestigious prize scheme puts a spotlight on high quality innovative excellence emerging from Horizon 2020.
Finalists are grouped into the following five categories, with 10 finalists in each category. The categories are:
- Tech for Society – recognising technologies impacting society and citizens
- Excellent Science – cutting-edge science underpinning tomorrow’s technological advances
- Industrial & Enabling Tech – the next generation of tech and components supporting industry
- Best Young SME – recognising dynamic young SMEs (established in 2013 or later) who are developing great innovations with EU-funding
- Best early stage innovation – recognising innovations showing promise at early stages of EU-funded projects
The public will vote for their preferred innovators from among 50 companies in a public vote. The voting will open on 29 October 2018, and will remain open for 2 weeks. This public vote will decide which 4 innovators go forward from each of the five categories to the final. These 20 will get to pitch their EU-funded innovation to a jury of experts in Vienna on 5 December 2018. The jury will decide on one winner from each category and one overall ‘Grand Prix’ winner which will be presented in a ceremony on 6 December 2018.
For more information: https://www.innoradar.eu/
Bioinicia are specialists in the electrospinning and electrospraying processes (EHD), and world-leading providers of premium-quality, climate-controlled electrospinning and electrospraying equipment. Offering Contract Research and Development services and Contract Manufacturing of electrospun and electrosprayed materials under GMP certification means that we can assist you at any stage in your drug delivery product development.
Simply leverage our expertise in the electrospinning and electrospraying, from laboratory research to industrial manufacture, and advance the development of your future generation of products to the next level.
What can we do for you?